Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Measuring 437mm wide x 531mm high x 704mm deep and weighing 40Kg, the MSUB15 is the same width as the GEO M10 main cabinet, and 50% higher. Cabinets are constructed from Baltic birch ply with large composite bumpers on the corners, and feature integral rigging. Employing a single 15″ diameter / 3″ voice coil Neodymium driver in a high-efficiency band pass cabinet design with a quadratic shaped profiled port, the MSUB15 can be deployed in Omni or Cardioid modes and is available in black, white or custom RAL colours. The touring version features a steel front grille and Speakon connectors (front and back).
- Compact arrayable sub that can be stacked or flown, with or without its companion main element the GEO M10
- Integrated rigging hardware with no loose parts
- Front and rear connectivity for cardioid (front to back) implementation
- Comprehensive range of versatile, multifunction accessories for deploying the MSUB15 in a wide variety of applications
- Touring version with steel grille and Speakon connectors.
There are no reviews yet.