NEXO GEO S1210-ST
NEXO’s compact, 2-way GEO S1210-ST is a high-output, long throw version of the standard GEO S1210 cabinet, designed for stadium installations. While a narrow-Q (10°) device in single-source mode, S1210-ST’s unique Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource (HRW) also allows coupled S1210-STs to radiate as coherent, wavefronts, in either horizontally or vertically arrayed systems. GEO S1210-ST’s coupled MF/HF pattern control is array-dependent, as designed by NS-1 array software, and configured according to venue -specific geometry. Non- coupled MF/HF coverage configures at 80°or 120°. The S1210-ST module displays exceptional MF-LF output (105dB SPL nominal sensitivity -1W @1m) from a single 12″ loudspeaker and NEXO’s proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD).
- High SPL for long-throw applications
- Enhanced speech intelligibility
- Coherent Wave Propagation from NEXO’s Advanced GEO Hyperbolic Wavesource
- Advanced Constant Velocity Profile Output from 5.1° Wavefront Curvature
- NS-1 Configurable, EtherSound™ (Network).
There are no reviews yet.