BOSS KATANA Cabinet 212 WAZA
SPECIAL EDITION KATANA CABINET WITH TWO WAZA SPEAKERS
The Katana Cabinet 212 Waza is the perfect match for the flagship Katana-Artist MkII Head. This robust cab features a 2×12 configuration loaded with custom Waza speakers, delivering ultimate rock tones inspired by the benchmark British stack speakers from the 1960s. Two cabinets can be stacked to create a clean 4×12 setup, and the versatile design features a removable panel for closed-back or open-back operation.
- Flagship Katana cabinet loaded with two 12-inch BOSS Waza speakers for the ultimate rock tone
- Perfectly matched for the Katana-Artist MkII Head
- Waza speakers deliver benchmark ’60s-era tones with tight lows, resonant mids, and smooth high end
- Construction tuned to maximize the Waza speaker character
- Detachable back panel section for closed-back and open-back tones from one cab
- Create a clean 4×12 setup by stacking two cabinets
- Additional rubber feet for using the cab in a vertical configuration
- Cabinet impedance: 16 ohms
Tuned For The Katana-Artist MkII Experience
The Katana Cabinet 212 Waza is precisely tuned to support the massive range of the Katana-Artist MkII Head. Rock the stage with punch and presence while playing everything from punchy clean sounds to roaring high-gain riffs and solos.
Waza Speakers: The Ultimate Rock Voice
The beating heart of the Katana Cabinet 212 Waza is its two Waza 12-inch speakers. Developed by BOSS, these custom speakers deliver the authentic response and character of the benchmark 25-watt British stack speaker from the 1960s while boosting the power capacity to 100 watts. The cabinet’s rock-solid construction supports the Waza speakers in every way, producing inspiring, richly dynamic sound with tight lows, resonant mids, and smooth highs that are never spikey or harsh.
Attractive And Versatile
Like classic 4×12 cabs, the Katana Cabinet 212 Waza features a 16-ohm input, providing an amp-friendly 8-ohm load when two cabs are used together. The sleek and attractive black styling creates a unified look with the Katana-Artist MkII Head. And with the detachable back panel, you can easily go from tight and focused closed-back thump to the wide, immersive sound of an open-back cab.
There are no reviews yet.