Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ROLAND PDX-12 V-Pad
12-INCH DUAL-MESH TRIGGER PAD FOR UNCOMPROMISING PERFORMANCE
The 12-inch PDX-12 pad for snare/tom features Roland’s legendary 2-ply mesh head, for solid resistance, along with tension-adjustable operation for authentic and satisfying rebound. The height of the snare hoop is much closer to that of an acoustic snare so you can hit an open rim shot with a natural stick angle. High quality materials and newly designed hoop rubber offer the authentic feel akin to hitting an acoustic drum, while independent sensors assign different sounds to the head and rim respectively. If you’re serious about drumming, the PDX-12 lets your technique shine through, without compromise.
- Large 12-inch pad ideal to develop your stick work
- 2-ply mesh pad head is tension adjustable for natural rebound, resistance and stick-feel
- Low-height hoop, similar to standard acoustic snares
- Detects head shots and rim shots independently
- Can be mounted to traditional snare/tom stands and compatible tom holders
There are no reviews yet.