BOSS FS-1-WL Wireless Footswitch
Wireless Foot Control for Digital Music Scores, YouTube, DAWs, Instruments, and Beyond
Ultra-compact and fully customizable, the FS-1-WL is an essential hands-free partner for all your creative needs. Control digital music score apps, YouTube videos, DAWs, and supported BOSS and Roland gear wirelessly over Bluetooth®. Or connect a MIDI cable to operate multi-effect processors, pedals, and other hardware. Expand your setup with external footswitches and an expression pedal. And use the dedicated editor/librarian to assign keyboard commands and MIDI messages to control nearly any software application or MIDI device.
Cable-Free Control for Your Creative World
The FS-1-WL flows smoothly into all your creative activities. Easily pair with devices over Bluetooth to operate a wide range of software apps and music gear.
BOSS and Roland Gear
Wirelessly change presets, control effects, and more on Bluetooth-equipped products like Pocket GT, Katana-Air, and Waza-Air, or the GX-100 via the Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor. And control MIDI keyboards, hardware devices, and computers over Bluetooth using Roland’s WM-1 and WM-1D.
Using the FS-1-WL editor app on your computer or smartphone, you can change up the pre-configured setups to operate just about any software application or MIDI device. Assign keyboard commands to the footswitches, either single keystrokes or combinations with modifier keys like shift and control. Or call up MIDI mode and set up custom PC and CC messages for your devices. You can also create a library of configurations for different needs.
Built Like a BOSS
Backed by decades of BOSS design expertise, the FS-1-WL is comfortable to use and built to last. The footswitches are quiet and easy to press, with no click noises to interrupt your workspace or performance stage. Status LEDs provide high visibility and can be set to different colors with the editor app. Two AAA alkaline batteries offer up to 14 hours of operation on the move, and AC power is supported with an optional BOSS PSA adaptor.
Up to two external footswitches can be connected for expanded control with both MIDI messages and keyboard commands. And with an external expression pedal, you have continuous parameter control of any device that responds to MIDI CC messages. The FS-1-WL also features a TRS MIDI jack for wired operation of MIDI hardware devices.
- Versatile wireless foot controller for software applications and MIDI hardware
- Control devices wirelessly over Bluetooth or connect to MIDI hardware with a BOSS TRS MIDI cable
- Rear-panel switch for selecting MIDI mode or HID mode (three onboard setups available in HID mode)
- HID mode sends keyboard commands for controlling software on computers and mobile devices
- MIDI mode sends PC/CC messages for controlling MIDI devices
- USB port for use as a class-compliant MIDI input device (HID mode not supported over USB)
- Dedicated editor (macOS/Windows/iOS/Android) to customize footswitch assignments and save setups for different applications
- Three rugged footswitches with smooth and quiet operation
- Jacks for up to two external footswitches and an expression pedal
- Runs on two AAA batteries or an optional PSA-series adaptor
There are no reviews yet.